Is it normal to not have actual morning sickness at 5 weeks?

I still puke, parton the grossness, but it takes me by such suprise that I end up not making it to the bathroom to spit it out that I swallow it. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• of course. I didn't vomit once during my pregnancy...it's different for everyone.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 4:21 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• At 5w many women do not even know that they are pregnant yet - or are just finding out. I started getting nauseous about 7-8 weeks, but never vomited. It's different for everyone, like pp said.
    Kid_Coach

Answer by Kid_Coach at 4:24 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I started getting pretty awful morning sickness about a week after I conceived. I was in denial there for a bit, tried telling myself it was a stomach bug, but I tested at five weeks and it came out positive. I would say it's normal for -you-, since every woman and every pregnancy is different. My mother was mildly nauseous for two weeks when she was pregnant with me; I threw up several times a day for almost four months, and some women are sick up to and through their deliveries. Try some common remedies like gingerale, dry crackers/toast, or something like Preggie Pop Drops. And remember if nothing else helps, your doctor can prescribe something to help you keep your stomach a little more at ease.
    Reulia

Answer by Reulia at 4:27 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• oh yeah.. with my first I felt nauseous for a week and with the third I didnt have morning sickness full force until about 10 weeks. It's different for every person and every pregnancy
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 5:11 PM on Mar. 3, 2009