• In the Spotlight:

which one is bad to u???

I have a friend who do not work and about to have her 4 child. She been with the same man for about 41/2 years. Then we have a friend who have 2 kids and had 3 abortion and always using day after pill. Will the one with the 2 kids try to say that the one with the 4 is a bad mom cause she keep having kids but we was trying to let her know she is cause she is killing the kids.

Which one is the bad one??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm going to say that the second one is "wrong" for using abortion and the morning after pill as birth control. As long as the first one is able to support her children, even though she's not working, I don't see a problem with it. But I wouldn't say either one is bad.
    afeggan

Answer by afeggan at 4:29 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• That is horrioble to even think about, what a bitch! Why would you have a friend like that? (friend #2)
    Anonymous

• Both are irresponsilbe in my book.
    Anonymous

• Will I think if the one who keep having the kids take care of them so like her do her. But the one that take the pills should get her ass kick (sorry about that it's sad). My sister do the samething so I call her a baby killer everytime I see her. BUT I WOULD NOT BE HER FRIEND CAUSE I HATE PPL LIKE THAT
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 4:34 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• neither each one has the right to be doing what they are doing granted that too some it maybe wrong for each too do what they choose but in the end its their chose and for some reason its what they want too do as for number 2 judging number 1 i would tell her too go look at what she is doing before judging those who choose too keep their children she aint one too be talking
    Anonymous

• I think we are the bad people for judging them...
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 5:17 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• i agree with kitten...its their choice...God wants us to have choice...and we have freedom of choice
    Anonymous

• i agree with kitten ant anonymous.
    Anonymous