What can I take for my teeth coming in? PIOG

My wisdom teeth are coming in and I'm 6 months pregnant. Does anyone know what's safe to take? Orajel or anything homeopathic?
For those of you that always say call the doctor I did but they're closed for the day and I cannot get ahold of my dentist.
TIA!

afeggan

Asked by afeggan at 4:26 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Health

• Why don't you using the teething tablets from the baby teething asile. Don't know if it will work but worth the try.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 4:35 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• When I was preggo, my doc said plain old tylenol was fine for any aches and pains. Also, I had to have a root canal while pregnant and for the really bad pain, I was given scrip for Percoset. I know those options aren't homeopathic, but if you are looking to actually kill the pain with regular meds, there are some things that are safe. Of course, you would need to talk to the doc for the Percoset, but you can pickup some Tylenol today if you need it. Good luck, teeth pain while preggo is not fun!
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 4:44 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I was going to suggest the teeth tablets as well. In Walmart (at least here) they are in the pharmacy.
    jandyrodax

Answer by jandyrodax at 4:51 PM on Mar. 3, 2009