What razors do you use?

How well do they work? How often do you have to shave?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• My husband and I both have gone to the Fusion razor blades.It is the best razor either of us have tried.. I really haven't found a decent disposible in years. He shaves at least once a day, twice if he has a late meeting. I shave every 2-3 days.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:38 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I buy the cheapest i can find... I shave everyday, there is no need for xpensive ones.. If you ask me...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:42 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I agree...we use the fusion also.
    kwazylisa

Answer by kwazylisa at 4:44 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• i use my husbands razor. he used to just keep a goatee but now it's a full beard so he almost never used it and i rarely shave because i'm lucky to get to take a shower alone without being interupted for 5 minutes, but when i do shave it's with his razor. i think it's a mach 3. It works pretty good, otherwise i used to use the venus brand and like it as well but the replacement blade on razor are just so expensive now a days.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 4:46 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• We use the fusion. I had to buy my own set when he deployed and I have never found anything that works as well as that.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 4:48 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I have a Venus Razor...
    Zanny

Answer by Zanny at 4:56 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I use the Intuition razors. I LOVE them! Only downside is that they are expensive! A 3 pack of the replacements are $15!!!!! But I'm hooked. I can't use regular razors anymore. lol But it's the one & only thing I buy for myself.
    megs1228

Answer by megs1228 at 6:39 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I stopped shaving and starting using the skin so soft hair removal cream. It works so well that I only have to remove hair like once every other week if that which ends up saving a ton on expensive razors where you end up having to shave every other day! I've tried Nair, Nads all of those and they didn't work but this one did. If you want to try it www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping. It's only 6.99 on sale right now for the bonus size bottle. That lasts me about half a year.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:50 PM on Mar. 3, 2009