Why do my eyes feel gritty?

No matter if I rinse out my eyes or try to slowly grab what I can not see I still feel like itty bitty particles mostly on one eye I hate it it is bugging the crap out of me.

I do wear glasses all of the time. I am a sahm and do not wear the makeup at home or lately. I do wash my face in the mornings when I get up....LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Health

• maybe you should go see an opthamologist.

Anonymous

• Mine do that when I am really tired or it is time to have my eyes checked out!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 5:52 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• It sounds like allergies. I use Refresh eyedrops and they help my dry eyes- they are non-prescription. I use them as needed since I have allergies. My eye doctor suggested for allergy problems in the eye to rub a little baby shampoo (the no-tears kind) along the lid and rinse, that the shampoo would stop the itching.

Answer by Bmat at 5:52 PM on Mar. 3, 2009