What kind of car do you drive

My husband and I are thinking about buying a family car...we have no idea where to start, any ideas?

AnsleyClaire

Asked by AnsleyClaire at 4:46 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 1993 Blazer
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 4:47 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• a 2002 vw jetta 1.8 turbo its a zippy lil car i love it
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• a little Chevy Cobolt it's cute like me, but barely enough room for the one car seat I got
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 4:47 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Hubby has a Ford Explorer, if you want an SUV, it's a nice choice.

I drive a Saturn Ion and I LOVE it. It has a good size trunk, it's good on gas and it's super cute.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:48 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• 2004 Suburban very spacious
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:48 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I drive a Honda Fit. It's teeny weeny on the outside but surprisingly roomy on the inside with lots of cargo space in back. And you can't beat the mileage - 32 mpg highway.  The most it cost me to fill up is about $15.00 at $1.81 per gallon.

Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 4:48 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• i drive a '96 jeep grand cherokee
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:49 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• 2008 Jeep Liberty... It looks like a hummer body style... I love it... It really only seats us four and a nother.. If i didnt have the carseats i could only still get three in the back and the two in the front... But i love it...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:50 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I drive a Scion Xb. I love my car. As for buying a new car, I would pick up the lastest issue of Consumer Reports. They have all the 2009 cars listed along with the price range, dependablity, and what they recommend. I would pick a few cars from there that both you and your husband like and test drive a few. Do not buy the first car you test drive. Right now you can get a good deal on a car if you play the salesman right. Good Luck and happy car shopping.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 4:50 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I drive a 2008 Acura TL.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 4:54 PM on Mar. 3, 2009