headaches and nausea =(

im am almost 29 weeks and nausea came back for some reason, and i've also been getting headaches, is this normal? or is there anything i can do about it?

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 5:07 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the headaches usually mean your not drinking enough water. Nausea may have to do with your eating schedule, try eating more often. Otherwise, morning sickness has been known to come back around the end of pregnancy,.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 5:16 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• What PP said. Drink at least 3 liters of water a day. It makes you feel good!
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 5:48 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I had morning sickness creep up on me at about 28 weeks. I thought I was seriously ill and went to the ER. They ran some tests and were like, duh, you're pregnant. I'd been morning sickness free till then.

When you stand up suddenly do you get dizzy? If you do, and with the headaches, I'd say you're dehydrated, too. Find some way to flavor it a little if you don't like to chug straight water. I really like lime or lemon.
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 6:13 PM on Mar. 3, 2009