Pregnant after baby?

I had my 3rd baby on Feb 5th. My husband and I had sex a few times since after the first week. We were not THAT careful lol and now with the last 3 days it feels like I am pregant again, nausea, throwing up, extreemly tired (yes I know I have a baby but he has been sleeping well) I mean its just enough to make me scratch my head. I took a hpt and I am not sure if my eyes are playing tricks but there might be a very very very faint line....

Is this even possible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Um, yes, it could be possible...lol I'd say take one of those digital tests. This way, ya don't have to look for a line. GL!!
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 5:11 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Yes it's possible. Hello...you had unprotected sex. Not smart if you didn't want to conceive a baby. Go to the doc
    Anonymous

• OP here its wouldnt be bad if I was pregnant I was just wondering I have my check up on the 20th so we will see :]
    Anonymous

• wow thats crazy, did you want to be preggo this soon? wow keep me posted this is interesting and arent you suppose to wait 6weeks to begin bd again i know sometimes men are hounds but damn you have to put your foot down and tell him no no no....good luck hun
    mommy19741974

Answer by mommy19741974 at 6:21 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• It can take up to 6 weeks for all of the HCG from the previous pregnancy to clear out of your system. I would test again after a week and see if the line is darker. If you are formula feeding you will be very fertile. When not nursing the bodys natural response is that you must have lost the baby and you get really fertile really fast.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 8:42 PM on Mar. 3, 2009