• In the Spotlight:

CHICKEN HELP

i pulled out chicken for dinner. and i had it last night (its the only thing in my freezer till tomorrow) anyways, i baked it yesterday just plain because i dont have anything in my house except for basically spices, i can't BBQ it b/c i am out of propane, so what can i do with it besides baking it plain? I can't fry it b/c its boneless skinless and i dont have potatoes to have gravy w/. Any brilliant suggestions???

ClvDandJ

Asked by ClvDandJ at 5:26 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Food & Drink

• crush some corn flakes and bread it. make a batter out of flour and seasonings and fry it. Use your imagination, can't go too wrong with chicken :D

setliff

Answer by setliff at 5:30 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Do you have any italian or ceaser dressings? They make a nice marinade; you can broil rather than grill (since you're out of propane) or you could bake...

I also do a soy sauce/worchestire (50-50) type of marinade that's pretty tasty too

Chicken will take just about any type of side dish you can throw at it =)
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 5:32 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Do you have any type of pasta in the house???
    Do you have flour salt and pepper?
    If you do dice up the chicken put into skillet with 1 cup of water on med... salt and pepper and simmer until pieces are warmed up prepare the pasta as norm with a flour and water mixture pour a little of it over your chicken in the skillet... add water to thin gravy out if desired when pasta is cooked drain and put pasta on plate and laddle out your chicken/gravy
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 5:32 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• oh should have mentioned on those dressings I use the 'vinegrette' style not the creamy...lol
    beachmamaof2