How often do you excercise?

Right now I only do t once or twice I week... I'll be doing more walking and stuff once the weather gets warmer.

Lizzie32390

Asked by Lizzie32390 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Food & Drink

• i need to every day
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 5:46 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• trying to 5 days a week, so far only up to 2-3/wk I'm in the moms who love fitness challenge here and that keeps me pretty motivated.
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 6:06 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• my new years resolution was to exercise 4 times a week. so far ive only broke that once! but im pretty over-weight so i have really good motivation

jeana: whats the moms who love fitness challenge?
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:55 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I was going 4-5 times a week to the Y until last month when cold/flu season kicked in. Now someone always is throwing up or has a snotty nose and I can't take them to the child watch. It's been two weeks..
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:40 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I do everyday, even when I don't want to...you see, I can't find anything in my house, I do laps around the house looking for my purse,keys, camera, you name it..i can't find it. Then there's the steps...up and down about 20 times a day. See I exercise! Oh and I "walk" to the store when it's nice out. lol
    simplysarah77

Answer by simplysarah77 at 6:42 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I would like to walk everyday, but sometimes it doesn't turn out that way. I walk at least every other day. I walk up and down my dirt road for about fifteen minutes. Once the weather is completely warmer, I'll probably be doing more outside. Especially since my daughter loves being outside, I don't have to worry about her giving me a fit.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 7:27 PM on Mar. 7, 2009