Embarassing question for me..

Please don't bash me.. I'm being completely honest here..

I have never had an orgasm.. like ever. Sex feels great, and I love how my SO pleasures me, but I have never gotten off, and it's really starting to get to me.. I can't even hit an orgasm when I'm masturbating..

What are some tips you ladies can give me to help me out? I have an appt with my Dr. in about a week, but I was wondering what info you ladies could give me..?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Masterbating sucks for me, but I O alot ontop, or with my legs over my head, just keep trying my soon to be husband is the only one that ever hit it for me.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 5:34 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• get yourself a handheld "massager" - like the ones you can buy that you are supposed to use on your back.neck.... use it to stimulate your clitoris lightly. Don't put it on the highest setting or anything and don't just put it on there and leave it - that will just make you numb. kind of tease yourself with it and gently massage yourself.... if there is any chance that you can have an orgasm this will give you one. I probably have an orgasm 1/2 the time during sex, but with a toy it takes less than a minute and I have NEVER had any trouble having one...
    good luck!!
    Anonymous

• for me, the first few times were very hard, this is what i did, i bought a waterproof vibrator, not a dildo, no penetration just clitoral stimulation? know what i mean? it is easier for women to get off this way than the other, so start with this, and just do it in the shower, and don't give up, relax and eventually it will happen
    december911

Answer by december911 at 5:38 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• when masturbating just rub your clit mostly,
    Anonymous

• Everyone elses advice is the same as what I'd say.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:41 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• It took me a couple of years to figure it out. I'm not an expert in this case, but will toss in there, don't mentally block yourself. If you're thinking about it too much, it won't happen.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:42 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• rub ur clit... works for me everytime
    Anonymous

• this happens to me too, sometimes (kinky but fun) is to close ur eyes during intercourse and "pretend" ur with someone else. LOL i know this is an embarrasing topic
    Carli17

Answer by Carli17 at 5:46 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• OP HERE- Thank you so much for being supportive ladies, I appreciate ALL the advice :)
    Anonymous

• Agree with above posters and don't concentrate too hard on gettin there or it won't happen. Just relax and concentrate on how good it feels. Like the idea of doing it in the shower. Hmmm...maybe I'll go take a quick one!
    Anonymous