I have a whole chicken, how can i cook it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What I do is I chop up a whole onion and mix rosemary, butter, garlic, salt, and pepper into a paste. I then stuff it all into the middle of the chicken. I stuff some under the skin of the chicken. I pour some cooking wine over the top and pop it in the oven at 350 and let it bake. It comes out so yummy. I also baste it with the juices in the pan throughout it baking. I then take the drippings and make gravy for mashed potatoes.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 5:39 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Take out the insides first, then put in a pan with raised edges, cover inside and out with butter, add spices or inject some liquid seasoning with an injector. Then just check it often and use the butter at the bottom of the pan to baste the chicken when you notice it starting to dry out. My family loves it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:40 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• how about beer can chicken!!!
    here is a link, you can do it in the oven too
    http://www.recipesource.com/main-dishes/poultry/chicken/03/rec0399.html
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 5:44 PM on Mar. 3, 2009