Anyone here who are NOT menopausal having hot flashes?

I'm in my late 20s, not pregnant, not overweight, don't have a fever and weather is still cold, but I get hot flashes. When I turn off the heater or open the patio door to let the cold in, my husband complained it's too cold. But lately I feel hot all the time. I can stand outside with no jacket on and feel so relieved. And no it's not early menopause...like I said I'm in my late 20s and I still have my period. Anyone else have the same problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Health

• I'm 23 and though I'm currently pregnant, I've been like that for years. I've never worried too much about it though.
    afeggan

Answer by afeggan at 5:45 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Get you blood pressure checked!
    Anonymous

• I am like that.....Im 22 and have hot flashes all the time (before I was pregnant this time) i have endometriosis!
    navywifey2006

Answer by navywifey2006 at 7:30 PM on Mar. 3, 2009