hair help

How do you get your hair to be just curled in at the bottom, I have layers and every time I try to style it turns into a big mess.

NicholeAT

Asked by NicholeAT at 5:53 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Don't use a curling iron, use a straightening iron and straighten down curving your wrist inward when you get to the ends. This works great with layered hair. Using a round brush when you blow out your hair helps too.
    I use the mark Salon Straight Shine Spray With Invigorating Orange www.youravon.com/dhullum
    (free shipping with code fsany) before I straighten my hair and it holds the ends really well so they actually stay flipped under all day and don't frizz out. Hope that helps!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:45 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Yeah try a straightening Iron. I have fairly long hair...it's just above my tattoo on my lower back...and I can't ever get the "trendy" styles
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:39 PM on Mar. 3, 2009