Lower Ab Pain and Discharge. *TMI*

I've had discharge every single day since I've been pregnant. I have to wear a pad. Not a panty liner. So yes, I wear a pad everyday. And it varies in it's consistency, color, odor, no odor. But it's mostly, a white mucus. Sometimes in clumps. For about 2 weeks I've been having a LOT of pressure and moderate pain in my lower abdomen. Last night i woke up from the pain. It felt like razor blades cutting through right below my belly button and out of my bottom. It lasted for a while. I was up for about 30 minutes. I don't tolerate pain very well, so longer than that I would have headed to the ER. Today, I am having ALOT of pressure in my lower abs and actual pain in my sides, hips, and lower back. Any ideas?

I'm calling for an appt, but just curious if anyone has had this before, what was the diagnosis and treatment??

izmelyly

Asked by izmelyly at 5:58 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Health

• How far along are you? Maybe your baby is dropping down a bit. That can sometimes lead to lots of pressure on the nerves in the pubic area causing lots of pain. Maybe the discharge you're noticing is from your mucus plug coming out? Can't really tell though without knowing how far along you are.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:00 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I'm not pregnant. : /
    izmelyly

Answer by izmelyly at 6:04 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Oops, I misunderstood when you mentioned it's been happening since you got pregnant.

I would make an appt. I had pain issues after my last baby and I had a bunch of ovarian cysts.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:09 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• ooops!! sooooo my fault! I completely misguided you on that one. DD will be 2 in April. What I should have said was .. since I became pregant in 2006!!! I am so sorry.
    izmelyly

Answer by izmelyly at 6:12 PM on Mar. 3, 2009