husband is sick...

So my husband has been away for work for the last week and he's finally coming home but he just told me he's been vomiting all day and he thinks he has food poisoning! He told me what he's eaten lately and I suspect he might just have a virus...he hasn't had anything weird and his business partner ate a lot of the same stuff and he's not sick. I can't wait for him to get home but I think I might ask him to sleep in the guest room! I'm 30 weeks pregnant and really don't want to get sick! Or should I let him have our bed since he's sick (and it's more comfortable)...and I sleep in the guest room?
I was really looking forward to cuddling with him!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• THere's no reason you two can't cuddle
    Anonymous

• well I'm trying to avoid getting sick so I probably won't be cuddling him.......
    Anonymous

• I say sleep in the same bed but just turn the other way and keep him off your pillow.
    Anonymous

• You can't catch a virus or food poisoning. If you go and suck his face or something that's different.
    Anonymous

• if ur pregnant i would play it safe... tell him to take some meds and try to sleep it off....you don't want to get sick right now...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 6:21 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Don't kiss him but you can cuddle. Just lysol him.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:24 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• AWW, YOU CAN STILL CUDDLE WITH HIM! JUST DON'T KISS HIM. HE MIGHT WANT TO CUDDLE WITH YOU JUST AS MUCH AS YOU DO HIM. IF HE IS ANYTHING LIKE MY DH HE TURNS INTO A BIG BABY WHEN SICK AND LIKES TO BE HELD AND HAVE HIS BACK RUBBED, WHEN HE LAYS IN BED BECAUSE HE IS FEELING SO BAD.
    Anonymous

• oh he's a big baby alright!! ok, you all have convinced me. We will share the bed tonight! :)
    Anonymous