21 months pregnant :) how do we feel?

ok so it's only 21 weeks but feels like months. If you are at 21 weeks or near it tell me how you are feeling.

I am feeling fine, active...slightly hormonal. I cry if I think someone doesn't like me... but I usually could care less.
My belly recently (like over night) blew up to unfathomable proportions...
I already feel my ribs expanding (the baby can't even reach that high yet throught he uterus... must have been wrong when I accused my other two of playing monkey bars on my ribs)

Back is absolutely uncomfortable.

Constantly thirsty and only ice water will do...

oh yeah... and where'd the heartburn come from????

tell me how you feel!!! let's compare notes.

LuckyClown

Asked by LuckyClown at 6:08 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 29 weeks and feeling very uncomfortable....belly is huge....can't get comfortable in bed...wake up in the middle of the night with what feels like acid reflux....have to get up at least twice in the night to pee...........cranky........getting tired again like in the 1st trimester.....getting so scared to have to GIVE BIRTH soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 6:21 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I'm 27 weeks and i feel MISERABLE! LOL! Everything hurts and is achy! LOL! When will this be over!!!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:11 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• just have to add- baby is a perfectly forming little girl who is kicking the heck out of my belly. I love it... she seems very healthy and just a tad vicious...hahaha Name will "probably" be Gabriella...
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 6:14 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• ugh, thanks Diva, plenty to look forward too...like..more discomfort.
    LuckyClown

• I am 22 weeks + a few days. I feel about the same. Some cravings, not really wierd but wierd for me. Like I never have liked pepsi, but I woke up crying 2 nights ago and the only reason i had for my poor confused husband was that I really needed cherry pepsi. (and yes he went and got me some!)

I've ballooned out in the last week or 2 also. I feel huge over nite! And I've been geting heart burn, I keep a bottle of tums around all the time, and I was also told that mustard has a ntural acid in it that helps, not sure if it works though I am curious! LOL!

I find sittin gon my birth ball really helps my posture and forces me to sit in a way that my back feels better instantly.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 6:17 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• that cherry pepsi thing is sooo sweet. that's a story you'll be telling people about later (and reminding yourself about when you fall in the toilet at 3am because he left the seat up)

i wonder if this is the time for ballooning? wonder how many other people have ballooned at this point? I don't remember a big influx with my other two pregancies.

Congrats!
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 6:21 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• oh yeah i forgot - my girl never stops moving/kicking and it's really starting to hurt!! I never knew that the baby's movements might be painful/uncomfortable. She is so strong!!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 6:22 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• yes..amazing how less than a pound worth of baby can hurt... I have been told by several sonographers and docs that my baby is active or "a swimmer"... I am feeling it now... oooouuuuch1
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 6:27 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• yeh im no where near there... im 35 weeks... but if i could have the comfort of 21 weeks while being 35 weeks.... i would take it in a heart beat lol... good luck... there is more to come!

I dont sleep, my stomach is huge, im swollen, i have pain... the list goes on lol... enjoy the comfort you have right now because when you get further along, you just get more uncomfortable.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 6:56 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I am actually enjoying the fact that I can lie a certain way and make my ribs stop hurting... not much longer now kwise... I also like the fact that i have the "right" to lie down while playing with my computer because I can't sit comfortably
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 7:11 PM on Mar. 3, 2009