M.A.C.

i have been learning to do my make up, mac is the only kind i use, but i noticed that my makeup is very light compared to my friends. how do i make it more visible (darker)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Use a base. You can get a cream color base, A shade stick. Though I don't think M.A.C makes anymore. I do know they have some new ones coming out. Not sue when. Or use your base eyeshadow wet then add on more colors.
    KJDsMommy

Answer by KJDsMommy at 6:36 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I also use alot of M.A.C. products. It depends what facial feature u want to bring out. If you want your makeup to show more, go for a more dramatic look. There are plenty of options at mac. I personally love the shimmery eye powders. If u add water to them, u can get a shiny glamourous look. If its powders/concealers,etc u are going for try a darker color..experiment with it. For me personally, the best way to brighten up my whole face is with fake lashes. They are easier to use then most women think and if you get medium length ones they wont look fake.
    Carli17

Answer by Carli17 at 6:44 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I love MAC eye powders because they have endless possibilities. Did you know if you get them wet and apply they are darker, more shimmery and show up a lot more? You can also add clear lipgloss to any of the eye powders and create your own lip gloss colors. You can dip a clear nail polish in them and make your own nail polish. You can use them for highlights in your hair by mixing them with gel and setting them with a shot of hairspray. You can also use them for body shimmer or bronzer. This is why I love MAC. I would recommend using the eye powders wet for more of a pop if you want your make-up to stand out more.
    ta2edmommee

Answer by ta2edmommee at 11:29 PM on Mar. 3, 2009