stressed out!!

can being too stressed out, stop labor?? im 39 wks, have lost my plug, im dialated to a 3 ect. I've been having contractions for about 4 days now and they will stay for awhile and even get stonger but then something seems to happen they fade and go away. I'm not sure how, but i know im ready, yet nothing is happening. Everytime something does happen someone in my family is hovering over me telling me if this is gonna happen it needs to happen today or it needs to wait till the 8th (like i have so much control over it) and i get so stressed i end up crying and going to bed but when i decided not to say anything to anyone, that just stresses me out too! I really want to have him but im also super scared of giving birth (im gonna try to go natural this time :D) so every pain i feel im like oh no im not ready yet. I'm wondering if its me stressing thats causing it to stop and if it is what can i do to help him come??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Stop stressing.

Drink your water, take your vitamins.

If your family stresses you, don't answer the phone when they call.

Breathe baby breathe.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 7:06 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• ^^ditto^^^
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 7:15 PM on Mar. 3, 2009