Has anyone?

Been interested in meeting people off the internet? Like I hear all about these dating sites and I was wondering if they really worked? Of course you get to know the person a little more before actully meeting them but how do you know if its even really the person in the picture and is it mostly locally?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I wouldnt date someone i met online because i would rather go out and meet someone.
    Carli17

Answer by Carli17 at 6:48 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• i'vew done and met lots of great guys. this way i could weed out the guys i had no interest in and could go on as as many dates i wanted or not. i dated a lot but in the end i met my husband and married him and i didn't meet him online. although there were a couple i would of married but one was still married, oops and the other thought he'd find better. either way it worked out for me. i have no complaints about online dating.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:05 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I've done it for yrs and only had one problem. I handled it though. The guy I'm with now is from the Internet and we've been together going on 3 yrs.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:25 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• dating ppl off the net, just my hubby and we been together almost 9 years. we met in a yahoo chat room and been together since. now i should meet ppl locally off the net for FRIENDS and actually my best friend cass i met off of myspace.
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 8:38 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• * i obviously cant type tonight lol "should" should be "just" i just meet ppl online for friends...lol
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 8:41 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I met my husband on match.com.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 10:59 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Well I was just curious because I've met and talked to a few guys off the internet and wanted some suggestions or opinions on it.
    Anonymous