Ever feel screwed out of having children?

Do you ever feel like you're being given the finger for trying to have children and not succeeding when you see teenagers get knocked up all the time and have no real desire for having a baby and aren't really responsible? Sometimes I feel that way. I already have a beautiful daughter and I'm happy with that, but after having miscarriages last year and then seeing irresponsible teenagers successfully having babies I feel sometimes like god is flipping me the bird. I dunno. Your thoughts?

Sorry if this offends some people btw, I just get angry sometimes and hate life for it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• no offence taken. vent away hon!! :D
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:57 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• It's common to feel how you are. I know I used to notice all the pregnant women and little kids. Seemed like everyone had it easy. It took us five years of trying until I got pregnant. I didn't know for a long time that one of my tubes was blocked and I had estrogen dominance that contributed to my infertility. I hope you realize your dream soon.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:01 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I know what you mean i am in the same boat as you i had a miscarrage 3 weeks ago and i look at the people that do drugs can have alot of kids my tia has 11 kids and doesnt have most of them im like why can she and i cant?its makes me mad but then again god feels im not ready so i dont blame him but whenever i get pregnant again then i know its meant to be
    Anonymous

• no offence taken im 19 and have a 1 yr old but i know how you feel i have a cousin who has been trying and tryin and then she gets it rubbed in her face when another cousin has 6 children she doesnt take care of and another who has 2 she doesnt take care of so i feel for you and i hope your time will come we are ttc #2 and i hope you can get blessed with a child as well my cousin keeps misscarrying and finally found a dr. who is helpin she is now prego and due in june if you in tx i can get the name of the dr for u
    blackjan29

Answer by blackjan29 at 7:04 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I FEEL SCREWED FOR HAVING A CHILD! MY BODY HAS CHANGED AND I FEEL FAT:(
    Anonymous

• I think everyone is different and what happens to them in life is their "path" to deal with, not a religious thing but like a life challenge we're meant to go through. You might get surprised and have a successful pregnancy down the road, you never know. I don't wish a teen pregnancy on ANYONE. It is SO hard for teens. I'm so glad to have waited until my 30's. That said, the teen moms will have more energy than me. Hang in there!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:11 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Well anonymous there are gyms in this country.
    Anonymous

• I don't personally understand how you feel but I do have dear friends who have been trying for years. They have had two miscarriages and just had a Son that lived for three weekd before he passsed. They laid him to rest only 6 weeks ago. If it is indeed meant to be for you than it will happen. I am a firm believer in "God's timing" it's out of our hands. Good luck, and it's 100% ok to feel the way you are feeling.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 7:32 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I absolutely understand how you feel. Those were exactly my thoughts for over 5 years when I use to cry my eyes out, because I could not have kids. Especially after I lost my son at 5 moths of pregnancy, but I pull thru. I trusted in the lord, gave my life to him and he made a miracle in my life. I 1st conceived my 1st DD after going thru an intense infertility treatment an a few surgeries, after that 4 years passed and nothing. After I got baptize as a Christian I plead with God to correct whatever infertility problem I had and 4 months later He did. I was able to conceive my 2nd DD the natural way and didn't even need any surgeries or anything like the 1st time. I gave birth last December to a beautiful healthy girl. Have faith and believe in the Lord and He will do the work. God bless you...
    GodPRKitty

Answer by GodPRKitty at 7:39 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I know how you feel as well I also lost a little girl at 5 month pregnant due to incompetent cervix. It took me a year to get preg with her and to lose her like that it made me hate every preg person I saw and its just a stage I went thru. It took me another 1 and a half before we conceived again and it was another girl. I almost lost her until they figured out I had an incompetent cervix and shipped me to macon where I had a cerclage put in my cervix to hold it closed. That little girl is now 3 yrs old and we are wanting another baby but no luck yet so hang in there.....
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 7:49 PM on Mar. 3, 2009