I cant wait!!!

Can yall tell me wat this could be iam having some bleeding but its not enough to fill up a pad and it have wat look like black pepper and it! Thats wat it look like and the pad.But i had some spotting on the 21 of febuary and my period was on the 7 of febuary!The spotting went on until the 28 day of febuary and turn into wat i said at the top^. Have anybody had dis while pregnant My breast have been sore for a while now no cramping or anything i been fine.This is whats happen to me now.I have a 28day cycle and my period came on the 35 day cycle of febuary. I have a doctors appointment on the 13 of March.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• So, why can't you take a HPT?
    Anonymous

• Wanna wait to go to the doctor so i wont spend money for nothing
    Anonymous

• Not sure what you're looking for then. If you can't afford a HPT then you can't afford diapers. No one on here can tell you if you are pregnant or not
    Anonymous

• I can afford it i tested on the 23 i think it was neg it was cheap test from walmart! But i just thought i should wait!
    Anonymous

• Why wait? If you've already missed your period then go take an HPT. I mean, the cheapies work just as well as the expensive ones, its not like they use different methods or chemicals or something.

I used a First Response with my first....and got no response lol. I used a digi read-out one (forgot the brand) with my second...took 5 min. This time I used a test from the Dollar Store that told me the result as soon as I finish peeing on it! lol
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 7:45 PM on Mar. 3, 2009