melaleuca ??

i used to be a prefered customer but could not keep up with the 35 pt. demand. so i canceled the memberrship.is there anyone who can help me get some products at the membership price?

rosepetalluv

Asked by rosepetalluv at 7:12 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• Visit some of the WAH groups. There are tons of moms that work with Melaleuca and can most likey get you the products. I tossed all mine a long time ago! I was with them for 7 months and had all kinds of stuff from them. Had you posted a few weeks ago I would have gladly given you all I had. It was just sitting here waisting space. I have yet to find a product from they I like...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:47 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I go to target.they have a non toxic brand called method in cute packaging i use
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 2:14 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• What specific products are you looking to purchase? I am a rep for a similar company called Neways and Preferred Customers can shop at the discounted wholesale price with no enrollment fee and no monthly minimums...
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 1:18 PM on Mar. 8, 2009