need advice...

I started my son on whole milk.He's been doin real well.What I was wondering tho is when he was on formula he usually would drink some then eat(baby food..Table food) then drink more. How should i go about making sure he's eating a good diet? Do I keep the drink eat drink method? I heard he should only have 2 cups a milk a day.Is that true, cuz I give him some all day long.However much he wants.What should I do? ( he still drinks out of a bottle, trying hard to switch to a cup!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my son had a problem with drinking milk all the time and then not wanting to eat. so we had to start giving him juice and water during the day and milk is given after dinner and throughout the night.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:24 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Cows milk was made for baby cows, an animal that is growing super fast and going to be HUGE. For that reason, it's not really good for kids. It's also linked to a lot of allergies.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 9:01 PM on Mar. 3, 2009