Do you groom your pubic area when you know you are going to see your GYN?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Health

• Of course. I don't want it all gnarly down there. Smell wise and hair wise.
    Anonymous

• I always make sure that I am clean and presentable. Just because they stare at all manner of vaginas all day doesn't mean I need to add one more unpleasant experience on to their plate lol.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 7:33 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• i keep "groomed" all the time i cant stand hair down there unloess its a tiny it trimmed up
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 7:34 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I can never stand having a forest down there so Id tidy up anyhow
    lilmizmoore1127

Answer by lilmizmoore1127 at 7:36 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Yes. I shave like I am going to the beach and then trim up top. And then I actually got a comment from the OB/GYN (a female) saying "we women went all those years to get the right to not have to do that to ourselves, why would you do that?"

I was totally shocked! I shaved and trimmed not just for that but because it is neater and cleaner, period. Why in the world would she make a comment like that. Sorry, I don't like all that hair growing down there.
    Anonymous

• Yep I shave and shower always before going in. Just one of those things that makes me feel more comfortable.
    Anonymous

• I trim, shower and even get a pedicure for my toes. . LOL Thats just me.
    Anonymous

• I am always well groomed, so other than being clean.... no biggie.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 10:15 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I prefer to be clean and shaven all the time. I'm a very senitive gal so I have to be shaven
    soon2bmommy611

Answer by soon2bmommy611 at 11:46 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I usually do, but at this point being 39 weeks pregnant, I don't care if it isn't bald. I do trim, but hell. How many times do I have to shave for this guy? hahaha I can't even see down there anymore.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 1:10 AM on Mar. 4, 2009