• In the Spotlight:

boy or girl?

did you have any signs of having a girl?
did you with having a boy?
what were the signs?
when did you find out what you were having?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had all of the sure-fire signs of having a girl and had a boy :-) My friend's ultrasound results swore her baby was a boy and her baby was born on April 1st (April Fool's Day) a girl ;-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 7:35 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I had all the tell-tale signs of having a boy with my youngest...and she turned out to be a girl.

Old wives' tales have no truths to them...I mean, if you're into them for fun, that's fine, but if you're into them looking for some kind of factual information, there isn't any.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 7:40 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I always heard that if the baby moves a lot it's a boy....WRONG! My girl NEVER stops moving :) I found out at 20 weeks.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 8:03 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I was 20 weeks on the nose when i found out my son was a boy, my daughter on the other hand wouldn't tell but i knew. Follow your natural did you think boy or girl when you first found out? Do you find yourself drawn to think pink vs blue section? W/my son I found out I was pregnant a week later I bought a pooh bear bib set that was blue and covered in sports. When I was preg w/my daughter I was drawn to the pink packer jerseys that were on sale. the little things like that they start to add up!
    JandAddysMom

Answer by JandAddysMom at 8:45 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I was 16 weeks when I found out I was having a girl, Amnio then confirmed it.
    With my son I was about 20 weeks and we found out via ultrasound. I had a feeling with each of them, but didn't really KNOW....
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 10:13 PM on Mar. 3, 2009