Do you have a specific online enemy?

Not just random people you've encountered online and had unpleasent conversations wth - I mean a certain person, who you know, and detest, and can't escape?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not anymore, unless she's made a new profile.
    Anonymous

• haha...well I ALWAYS disagree with Knitten (I think thats how you spell it). I'm interested in seeing why we are complete opposites though. We had to grow up completely different or something. Someone else too but I forget her name. She posts alot of polls and has the family pic and they're all wearing red shirts. Opposites on everything once again.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 7:54 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I don't have time for enemies period, let alone people online. I can avoid people I don't like on the internet..it's called turning off the computer.
    Anonymous

• I used to...but she was finally kicked off the boards. (different message board site...not here)

I have a couple here. I have them blocked, but still have to put up with them here in the question area. I just ignore them. They aren't worth giving the time of day to.
    Anonymous

• I've never bothered to care if I do or don't.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:02 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Ha, ha the only ones I know about are in my head.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:28 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Not that I know of. You guys don't hate me do you? I don't see how anyone could hate me, I'm hilarious.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:35 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• his site is sweet and many smart women who offer great advice. The mean ones I answered back and they do not bother me at all. Everyone is cool here.
    Anonymous

• No, and I hope it stays that way. I try my best to be pleasant to everyone I speak to online.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:30 AM on Mar. 4, 2009