WHO CARES ABOUT TEENAGER PREGNANCY

They could raise babies as if we could so you people need to stop hating on them i swear people act so dumb now and days

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• What? Not all people hate and this post proves childish.

Anonymous

• Obviously written by a teenager. Based on the grammar alone, I'd say.
    Anonymous

• I was reading comments and they make rude comments about teenagers being pregnant but i just wanna know why they are like that..? im not trying to be childish.. just wondering why..?
    Anonymous

• Really bad grammar and way to judge 'everyone' on this site. Shows UR grown up. lol
    Anonymous

• Obviously written by a teenager? GROW UP LADY! Im seventeen years old, and probably smarter than youll ever be. DOES IT MATTER ANON. How she wrote it.. GET REAL!
    Anonymous

• Lmfao - so it seems you'll never know huh?
    Anonymous

• I would say parents of teens care about teen pregnancy. I was a teen parent, and yes it can be done and be done well, but I want a better/easier life for my daughter. I want her to wait for marriage to be a parent, as I wish I had.
    Anonymous

• Just remember that sometimes it shows in the way that you write. Seeing how this is the internet, things can easily be taken out of porportion. As for people judging...this site is FULL of THOUSANDS of women. Some great ones, some decent ones, some idiots and those that you DEF want to stay away from. lol U just have to go with the flow and ignore the idiots that bother you. They have no right to judge you nor do you have the right to judge them. Not saying you are, I was just "justifying" my answer. lol
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 8:03 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• 17 years old IS a teenager!

How smart are you now?
    Anonymous

• UMM YOUR DUMB BECAUSE I KNOW SEVENTEEN IS A TEENAGER!!! I was trying to say that I AM A TEENAGER AND MOST LIKELY AM SMARTER THAN YOU!!! THINKING YOU KNOW IT ALL PLEASE!!!
    Anonymous