• In the Spotlight:

Did you know you can't cuss?

I just got reported for saying the word sh*t and it wasn't even directly at anyone and I wasn't be rude at all. How many times a day do you see b*tch and f*ck on here but I get reported for "the s word" are you serious?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It depeneds on where you post it at.I'm guessing you're the person who just answered the question "do you like food?
    nikkiJ86

Answer by nikkiJ86 at 8:02 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I didnt know we couldnt cuss. I've certainly done it. did you spell the real word out? or did you use symbols?
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 8:04 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• rarely. I can't swear in real life so it seems to flow out my fingers, through the keys onto message boards. so I've been working on better euphemisms.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:04 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• it is according to the group you are in.  Also, was it an email from cafemom or a group owner?  if it was a group owner just ignore it and comment back to the owner about it.  When someone reports you it's to the group owner NOT cafemom.  that is if it's in a group.  But really cussing isn't very nice or lady like anyway.  dont sweat the small stuff.

1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 8:09 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• That is funny because I wrote a post with bad words and I got a message from cafemom telling me that my post was marked for everyone. But it was not appropriate for everyone. What ever. I didn't even say any real bad words just a few assorted stupid, dumb poopy ones. lol
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:26 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• yep appears you can not cuss even anon..just got my pm from cm tellin me so. big sister is watchin...beware, be warned, be good, behave.
    Anonymous

• I am positive I saw swear words in the daily buzz. Ask cafe Mom about that, because it was in a blog my one of their bloggers. I don`t remember which one, But I am not making it up.
    kanake

Answer by kanake at 9:29 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• im glad you guys who have filthy mouths get reported. It just makes you look trashy and stupid, maybe you will learn to watch your mouths, not everyone wants to hear or read it, have some class and care towards other readers.
    Anonymous

• It is a possibility if the condom was broken. If you do not want to take the risk by waiting another 15 or so days to find out, go get the morning after pill. I think it is good for up to 48 hours after unprotected sex. Do not hold me to time frame, but check into it. Worth the small cost if you both are not ready for a baby yet.
    miche11e

Answer by miche11e at 1:58 AM on Mar. 4, 2009