The link to my name is missing on my post replies. Can anyone help?

I just noticed it this morning when I was making a post in one of my groups that the blue link that lists my name is not showing up on my replies.

Anyone know how to get it back
thank you
NancyT812

NancyT812

Asked by NancyT812 at 8:06 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in About CafeMom

• not sure really go to the bottom of the page and contact cafemom if you dont get your answer. I do see it now on here though.
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 8:10 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I dont know why i wished I could help , But if you notice when I sign my reply my name never comes up !! I have to write my own try to go to personal details and work you way around until you see anything that might say reply good luck..
    MommyJanice44

Answer by MommyJanice44 at 8:42 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• It is on you question you just asked it showed up .. could be marked as profile view...
    MommyJanice44

Answer by MommyJanice44 at 8:44 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• You never see your link, it always says "you wrote" for you. Everyone else can see it just fine. If no one else is seeing it then you should contact cm. I am seeing it here just fine.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:14 AM on Mar. 5, 2009