Just a simple Question...

Im seven weeks pregnant, and after I pee I still feel like I need to go again. I was just curious could this be a UTI? I know pregnant woman urinate frequently,but I don't think I should feel like I need to go again this early in the pregnancy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is normal to have frequent urination during early pregnancy, but feeling like you need to go again right after you have already gone is a sign of a UTI and is unusual. I would call your doctor.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 8:09 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I had a little of that in the beginning... I just seriously upped my water and it went away after aday or two...

wait til later.. at 21 weeks you'll go and then realize you didn't get it all out... and have to go back... the way the uterus lies on the bladder I guess makes it not always empty all the way...
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 8:13 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• still happens to me and my daughter is five. OB says it is normal for my anatomy. Can pee and walk out turn around walk back in and go again. Just how it is. Never the same after you get pregnant or give birth.
    chucks1girl

Answer by chucks1girl at 8:31 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• i wouldn't start to worry unless it's painful to pee. then i'd talk to your doctor. uti's are usually pretty painful.
    momma_gig

Answer by momma_gig at 9:50 PM on Mar. 3, 2009