The death penalty, abortion, obama.....

How come so many people want to post questions on very passionate subjects and want to give there strong yet ludacris opinion yet still remain anonymous? If you have a legitimate question ask it, if your passionate about something be passionate but for crying out fricken loud be woman enough to stand up for what you believe in. Especially if its about Barry, abortion, or the death penalty. It absolutely irks me and truthfully if you post something like "kill them" and refuse to put your name on it, your a coward!

chucks1girl

Asked by chucks1girl at 8:17 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree.

Even if you disagree with me have the pride and show yourself and stop hiding.

And since you mentioned it:

A) sometimes B) No i'm pro-life and C) helllllzz no
    Praying

Answer by Praying at 8:22 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• You tell 'em! I totally agree with you!
    My stands:
    A.) Yes, to the death penalty
    b.) Pro_LIFE
    C.)UMMM, NOPE--To BARRY
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 8:25 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• i agree
    1 im for abortions
    2 im for sex offenders not geting out let them rot in jail
    3 im for death penalty
    4 im tired of the religion bashing
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• why?
    Anonymous

• I am for President Obama, I am pro choice, and I question the use of the death penalty - but I don't believe that it should be outlawed, just used properly.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 8:39 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• For the most part for the death penalty

Pro life

NOPE
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:45 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I disagree I don't think someone has to let you or anyone else know who they're just so you can go attacking them, or forming judgments against them. Not everyone can handle another persons truth. It's low to call someone a name just because you can't see who they're. Even if you see who they're their profile can be fake so it's pointless.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 8:46 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• A lot of people do not put their name on answers because politics are a lot of "hot-button" subjects, and if they state their political position and post their screen name they will get a mailbox full of rude comments. Many prefer not to deal with the hassle, just state their opinions anonymously.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 8:49 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Being a coward here...

Why are people for the death penalty but against abortion? Its the same thing in my book. Its both killing humans. If you are pro-life you should be COMPLETELY pro-life, which means pro-ALL life. I don't see how you can preach about killing babies, and turn around and say KILL the people on death row. I don't care what they did- Jesus did not teach revenge.
    Anonymous

• Pro Death Penalty
    Pro Life
    Anti-Obama
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:15 PM on Mar. 3, 2009