I went into today for my nst since I have 2 of them twice a week and I had brown urine when the nurse tested it said i had a little bit of blood in it, and asked when i was going to see my ob again and i told her tommorow. i am sooooo worried. when i drank a lot of water it went to clear and then normal. It doesnt hurt when i pee my lower back hurts from time to time but i always thought it was because i was 8 months pregnant, can someone please make me feel better.

oh can you still have blood in your urine without it changing colors?

nessy1980

Asked by nessy1980 at 8:24 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like you have a little bit of a kidney infection. I got a lot of these with my first because I couldn't empty my kidneys all the way- sometimes she was in a bad position. Lower back pain is also a symptom. Make sure you mention it to the doc tomorrow, before you give your urine sample, so they can test for possible infection.
    Drink lots of water and cranberry juice.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:28 PM on Mar. 3, 2009