What do you think about gays raisng children?

I think its immoral. you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• I think that if you chose to be gay that is your preference, but don't bring innocent children into that type of situation. It is not fair to them and I don't think it is healthy. If god meant for the same sex to produce children it would be that way, but it is not.
    missvicky

Answer by missvicky at 11:12 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• i dont care
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:31 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Poor kid.
    Anonymous

• I don't really have an opinion of it unless they are bad parents.

They certainly aren't bad parents BECAUSE they are gay though.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 8:33 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Why shouldn't happy people raise kids? If they're happy, then the kids are more likely to be happy, aren't they?
    Anonymous

• Doesn't matter to me. As long as they are loving parents to the child and raise the child properly in a loving home, that's all that matters. On a personal note, one of my cousin's is gay and they hope to adopt one day. Will they?...not sure...but if they do, they've been together for over 20 yrs and IMO, they will be phenomenal parents in the way they will raise him/her.
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 8:34 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I don't see how one's sexual orientation comes into play of raising kids unless they are having sex with them. which is very wrong I might add.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:35 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Doesn't matter to me. I dont' think that sexual orientation is a precondition for being a good parent.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 8:36 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I think its wrong.A man & woman are the ones that make babys NOT the same sex.The kids are going to get made fun of.
    Anonymous

• What about all the children who need to be adopted into loving homes? Should they be denied that JUST because the couple is gay? I don't think so. And personally, any child these days is teased for any reason. So personally that's no excuse. But obviously, the child needs to be spoken to, in terms that they can understand (for whatever their age may be), why they have 2 moms or 2 dads.
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 8:47 PM on Mar. 3, 2009