I CAN ONLY FEEL MOVEMENT IN MY LOW LOW BELLY....

HI, I'M 24 WEEKS ALONG AND I AM A LITTLE CONCERNED ABOUT ONLY FEELING MOVEMENT IN THE LOWEST PART OF MY BELLY. I KNOW I HAVE A MARGINAL PLACENTA PREVIA AND I'M WONDERING IF THAT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT? WHERE ARE YOU MOMMIES FEELING MOVEMENT?
THANKS SO MUCH!

junemommy1977

Asked by junemommy1977 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is not uncommon for baby to already be low in the belly, my son was head down and in position by 21 weeks. You will begin to feel more movement up higher in a few weeks as baby get bigger. As far as your tear is concerned it may have a small part in it but unlikely. Tear do not generally cause a problem til they get fairly large. my bf had an 8cm tear that just magically disappered one day (highly unusal) so I wouldnt worry to much about a small tear.
    JandAddysMom

Answer by JandAddysMom at 8:49 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• That's where I feel my baby too. I have anterior placenta.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 9:48 PM on Mar. 3, 2009