my little boy....

i am so excited. my little boy (2 years old) finally called me momma today. he has been able to say it for a long time but would never actually say it. and when i would tell him to say mama he would say dada or nana (his grandma). lol i actually think he is trying to aggrivate me. and then today HE FINALLY DID IT!!! im so happy. i have waited for this for 2 years-and it was worth the wait.
does anyone else have anything exciting to share??

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 8:44 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Congrats ,Isn't that the best feeling in the world when they call you mom and when they run up to you and hug you for no apparent reason. That always brightens up my day ....
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Oh that's great! I can't wait until by boy does that! He's only 7 months and today he got himself up on all fours in crawling position for the first time :) He is doing this scooting thing but he can only go in reverse! Isn't it amazing to watch them grow?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:53 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Aww thats sweet. My 2 year old gets mad at me and calls me "bad momma" he also tells me to "go away". I miss the days of him not talking.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:56 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• aww!! the only time mom gets called out in my house is when some thing is needed or kids are hungry and my daughter(15 months) says mama only at night when she needs a drink and a butt change. but i get lots of hugs kisses and wuv you from the kiddos
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 9:08 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• How sweet! Your heart must be bursting with joy.

I watched my 3 week old granddaughter hold her head up for a good 15 seconds today. She is so strong! I hope she doesn't grow up too fast, though.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:16 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• My son is two and has been calling me mama for about a couple of months. It's weird because we always refer to me as "mommy". Just recently he has been saying mommy really clear. It's amazing and makes me feel really good. He's calling ME mommy. For someone who worried she would never be a mom, I'm on cloud 9.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 1:32 PM on Mar. 4, 2009