spotting between periods

to start off sorry if this is tmi but i need to know...my dh and i did the baby dance before he left for work and i just went to bath room and when i wiped there was some brown spotting, mixed with some yolk discharge...this has never ever happened before and i'm just wondering what it could mean...i have a bad habit of reading into things...i don't want to do that...so if you have any advice let me know please...oh and the past few days i've had some cramping on my left side...which scares me because i have a history of ectopic pg and i only have my left tube so...there i go reading into things...some one help please

longing2beamoth

Asked by longing2beamoth at 8:50 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Could be due to ovulation.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:12 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• nope i ovulated last week..the doctors have been montoring my ovulation for 6 month now
    longing2beamoth

Answer by longing2beamoth at 9:16 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I had sex during my period, I used a condom and got spotting couple of days later. I took pregnancy tests and I'm not pregnant. But is it normal to not have your period during period week if you have sex?
    Killerfrontkick

Answer by Killerfrontkick at 6:19 PM on Feb. 3, 2013