Suana Suit??

I bought a suana suit and tried it for the first time today.Its an everlast.Its STRANGLING me,like i seriously feel like my circulation being cut off.I look at the box,because of course there are no dirrections and that is not what the box shows..anyone??

Chrystal_A

Asked by Chrystal_A at 9:19 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• yep, it's supposed to be tight. it's rather a waste though because all it takes off is water weight, not fat.
    Anonymous

• i don't know about a suit, but the only thing the sauna ever did for me (which was worth it) was kept me from getting sore right afterward
    AesSedai

Answer by AesSedai at 11:57 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• i have one of those.. and use it about 2 times a week. i have been using it for the past 2 months and lost alot of water weight.. around 15 lbs off my body. it is dangerous too. so be careful when using it. and yes, it is really tight on me too..around the neck and ankles.. i take a clothes pin and clamped the neck down to keep me feeling like i was choking..lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Mar. 4, 2009