TMI question Warning!!

Last night, my husband was in a kinky kind of mood and wanted to try to fist me. I'm not big enough for that but he tried anyway. It hurt pretty bad. I've been bleeding all day today. Not a HUGE amount of blood, but a good little amount. Do I have a tear up in there? What am I supposed to do? Will it just heal on it's own? It doesn't hurt now or anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Health

• Probably just a tear. Just keep an eye on it. If it gets worse or doesn't go away in another day or two i'd go to the doctor (how embarassing though haha)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:30 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• it's possible that you tore, if it really bothers you go to a doctor. small tears should heal on their own although it will take some time due to the moist environment there...

if he ever wants to do that again and you are willing to try. LUBE!!!
    Anonymous

• he might have tore your cervix thats happened to me during sex i was on top and he moved when i moved and hit the worng spot at the wrong time i bleed bad cause mine was ripped in 2 spots
    Anonymous