3 questions in 1(sex)

Is it ok to still have sex between 5-10 weeks?
and do you feel pain while havin sex / will it harm the baby?
afterwards do u get the feeling like you have to throw up?
is this all normal??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You shouldnt be feeling any pain. Its totally safe ALL of your pregnancy unless the doctor says its not. You might feel like throwing up if youre really rough and bouncy. Try taking it slow and gentle especially if you are throwing up alot due to pregnancy.
    If it still hurts and youre sick after taking it slow, talk to your doctor.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 9:40 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• no my husband &i had sex all thru my pregnancy even up to my last week. it does not do no harm at all. nothing happeneds. only thing that will happen is if your 38 weeks or more and you are starting to dilate the sperm will start to thin your cervix more and make you dilate more, which is good, i asked the doctor the same question that you asked and this is the information i got. my son is now exactly 4 m0nths as of today and healthy as any baby should be. hope this helps love jenn
    beachbabewdj08

Answer by beachbabewdj08 at 9:41 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Yes you can have sex while you are preggo and no it will not hurt the baby. I hurt while having sex while preggo. Where does it hurt?
    Anonymous

• i would have to say that it is totally fine to have sex all throughout your pregnancy unless a doctor says otherwise. i have experienced some cramping after orgasms which i have read is totally normal.
    hendriksma06

Answer by hendriksma06 at 10:17 PM on Mar. 3, 2009