Do you hunt?

I do!

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 9:42 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes I do! I love the idea that we can eat meat that has nothing artificial in it and we know where it has been from start to finish...plus it's great to get outside hiking with my hubby. :)
    Anonymous

• Yup! Small game bird, like pheasant and chukers. Our black lab is also our hunting dog :)

Personally, I like to shoot sporting clays more than hunting. But only because you aren't walking forever in the field holding your gun. Plus the targets are easier to read, at times, than a live bird!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:46 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• no but want to, i haven't been hunting in years. trying to talk my hubby into dear hunting, but i like to fish
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 9:47 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Yes I do! I didnt really start until 2 years ago though. My favorite is deer hunting but I also like dove hunting.
    I have been duck hunting a couple of times with my husband but it's just not my thing.
    Mrs.Hopeful

Answer by Mrs.Hopeful at 9:50 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• ew, no I have no desire to kill something. I am not dumb enough to say that my steak did not come from cow...but if I had to kill it to eat it...I would never eat it again.
    Anonymous

• YES hot celebrities, I am hoping to trap Jude Law soon : )
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:00 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I've been once, and apparently I ruin things, so I haven't been invited back out.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:06 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Yep go out deer hunting every year. Hubby and I will take turns watching the kids so we can each go out. Of course he gets to go out more than I do. But I love the fact that I can get a bunch of meat in my freezer for practically free every year
    cherbear3317

Answer by cherbear3317 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 3, 2009