Are there anyone from Georgia that need free photos?

I am trying adamantly to build a business. If you are on a budget and need nice photos please contact me. You must be the Georgia area to receive my services. I am not willing to travel at this time. If you are not interested in photos. My questions to you is, tell me what you think about my work. You can be honest, but please don't be rude. Starting up a business is tough enough. I don't have very many photos posted because I am in need of different types ( ie. weddings, maternity, models) www.flickr.com/photos/d_gilliam_photography

Give me your honest opinion if you have photography knowledge that would help. Your support is appreciated.

Godswk

Asked by Godswk at 9:43 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have someone from Georgia that will be having her wedding done ( photos) by me. I am really excited about that. Now that I have someone I will close this question. It was totally based on if the person contacted me and we talked by phone. Thanks everyone for your reply. I will have her photos ( some) posted with her permission on my flickr account and a few on cafemom.
    Godswk

Answer by Godswk at 4:18 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• they are really nice.
    They look like a pro did them.

Nice job. =]
    mommy2be32509

Answer by mommy2be32509 at 10:06 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• They look really good=)

Where are you at in GA?
    tns11

Answer by tns11 at 9:16 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• ya know I'd be interested in a family photo. would want it to be outside and casual and not the typical head shot stuff. we are a blended family so I was thinking of maybe getting a shot where dh and I are kinda sitting together on a rock and then have the kids off to the sides, not right up on us, sitting on their own rocks. My two on one side and his two on the other. what do you think?
    sammie2

Answer by sammie2 at 1:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2009