Leg Twitching?

My dd is 4months old and I was wondering if this is something to be worried about.. When she is sitting in my lap or laying in front of me and pushes on my hand or leg with her feet her leg will twitch rapidly? Is that normal? She has her well child checkup Thursday and i'll ask about it, but just wanted to get ur opinion?

Adams-Momma

Asked by Adams-Momma at 9:47 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't have any advice bu that would concern me too. For sure bring it up to the Dr Thursday. I don't think it is normal.
    Anonymous

• Was she born at full term? any complications with the delivery?
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 10:07 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• My son's leg would twitch every now and then(once or twice a week maybe) until he was 3-4 months old. My pediatrician told me that it was normal and that the twitching was just his nervous system "maturing". I would definitely ask about it though, especially if it is happening a lot.
    Rachael420

Answer by Rachael420 at 10:37 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• She was a healthy baby born 9 days early. Its not like it happens every day i noticed it sunday night when she was standing on dh lap and then tonight when i was dressing her after her bath
    Adams-Momma

Answer by Adams-Momma at 10:40 PM on Mar. 3, 2009