Have you ever?

Had a three some with another woman and your partner? Is it really 'relationship suicide?' My DF and I talk about the idea, but I am not sure that we would ever actually do it. Any advice or experience?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah we have and for us, no it wasnt "suicide" we trust each other and are very open minded but i know couples who ruined their realtionship by having a 3 way but in all reality i think they would of split up sooner or later anyways with having to go there. i think its about trust and self esteem if you both have both then its all good
    Anonymous

• I WOULDN'T DO IT BECAUSE DOING ANOTHER WOMAN IS TOTALLY NASTY. NOW IF IT WERE ANOTHER MAN AND HE WAS HOT, I'D GO FOR IT. THE SLUT I AM. HEE. HEE.
    Anonymous

• I personally couldn't.. I know I'm jealous and insecure and couldnt take it. Him looking at girls on tv tickes me off.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:53 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• no, BUT Ievery person who I have heard ask this question ends up regretting it..what happens if he pays more attention to the other girl, what if she starts to go after him and he doesn't mind because they have already had sex once..with your approval..etc.. I personally will NEVER do it becaus eit is bringing someone else into a marriage bed designed for two.
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 9:57 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• not for me either, God intended for one man and one women to be "together: only after marriage. Plus i hav already seen what i hav, sorry ladies i dont want to see yours!!!! lol And i KNW what my husband has and i dont want to see another guys "blessing"
    Anonymous