miscarriage?

I know only a dr. can help, but I am really worried. I have been lightly bleeding since 2/21 and at first it was brownish, and now its bright red. No cramping, not heavy, but I've been bleeding for a week and a half. My bloodwork says I'm 5-6 weeks pregnant, and I took it after I had been bleeding for about a week already. Anyone have any clue what is going on?

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 10:10 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Of course only a doctor can tell you for sure, but I have a friend who bled for almost a month right after she found she was pregnant and now she has a healthy little boy. Still I think it would be better to make an appointment with your doctor as soon as you can.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 10:15 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• you do need to make an appointment it could be a tubal preg. that happened to me back in sept and it was tubal and i misscarried plz get checked
    blackjan29

Answer by blackjan29 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I have something like this now my placenta has pulled away from my uterus and have created a bleed . They found this in a US have you had a US? If I were you I would go to the doc or the ER.
    Red blood mean new blood and thats not to good. Best of luck to you. Also they told me I would be find just had to take it easy for awhile and it would heal its self.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• also have you passed any tissue or clots if so how big
    blackjan29

Answer by blackjan29 at 10:24 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• no tissue or clotting or tissue.. I made an appointment to see me OBGYN, but its not until Monday! Almost a week away. I called my midwife and she told me to call her right away if I have heavy bleeding or cramping, so far I don't. I will call my Primary physician tomorrow I guess because I am so worried.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:58 AM on Mar. 4, 2009