Online former school students... What did you study & are you working on the profession you studied for? Also, how much time did you dedicate to your studies weekly? And how long did it take you to complete your chosen degree?

Many thanks! Oh and of course, if you can offer any additional information it would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I got my MS in Educational Leadership online from Aug. '05 to Aug. '07. It moved me up (a lot) on my teacher pay scale. I'm not teaching this year, but will (hopefully) return next school year. I spent 1 or 2 days on homework writing papers each week. BUT, a lot of the information I had already gained by working in schools for years, so I didn't do all the reading I was supposed to.

I fully recommend online school.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:31 PM on Mar. 3, 2009