ok let me ask this question do you think Bingo is gambling you are spending money to try to win money?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes, it's gamblling at it's best and worst... All in one!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:53 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I think its gambling, but I'm not against a little gambling if you can afford it
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:14 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Yes, anytime you put money down for a chance to win more money, it's gambling. Gambling is always based on chance.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 10:16 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I feel it depends on your attitude towards it and how you handle your money otherwise. If you are doing it because it's fun and you budget the money you spend and spend only that amount, then it's ok. If you are spending a lot of money on it and not paying bills or using the money for things you and your family really need, then it's a problem.
    We have gone to a casino before. We only take a certain amount of money and spend only that. But it's not a habit and we haven't gone for a long time.
    I guess if you look at it as entertainment and budget money for it, then it shouldn't be a problem.
    rosiecotton

Answer by rosiecotton at 10:34 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Yes it's gambling, but it's soooo fun so who cares? You gotta just live life sometimes:)
    Anonymous

• How do you make an old woman yell "F%$K"?

Stand next to her and yell "BINGO"!
    Anonymous

• LOL! Anonymous 9:39 I love that joke:)
    Anonymous

• My granny used to play Bingo. She would take this little Buddha figure and she insisted that he was helping her win. o_O guess she couldn't shake that desire to win...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:00 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Yes it's gambling but as long as you can afford it it;s so much fun. I go with my friends sometimes and it so funny to see these little old ladies with their good luck troll dolls all lined up and they take it so seriously.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 6:36 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Everything in moderation. Nothing is wrong with gambling as long as it doesn't take over your life. If you start putting so much money into gambling that you're not able to buy your food, then you have an addiction and you need to seek help.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:07 AM on Mar. 4, 2009