About the Plan B pill..

Im not on BC but im going to visit my SO who's in the army and i just want a back up. I know you can get plan B with out being prescribed but i was wondering how much it cost, or if insurance covers it(I have crappy insurance though) and do I just go to a pharmacy and ask for it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Health

• You can go to the pharmacy to ask for it. It is about $18. Insurance generally doesn't pay for it. BUT, you can also go to your local health department and they have it as well. You can usually get it either free or at a reduced cost.
    Anonymous

• You can use vitamin c which changes the Ph inside you so that a fertilized egg won't implant to uterus wall. Kinda complicated insertion sort of a thing, but works without poisoning you.

HollyLucination

Answer by HollyLucination at 4:54 AM on Mar. 4, 2009