Taking Pregnancy Photos Tomorrow Any Ideas/Suggestions?

The only thing I am really sure on is that any clothing I will wear will be all white with an all white background for at least part of my photoshoot. Thanks Ladies!

Kayla

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Here is a website where I found a couple of poses that I think are beautiful! Just click on "maternity" in the top right hand corner and a slide show should come up! Hope this helps!

http://www.caughtonfilmphoto.com/maternity/gallery.php
    Mrs.Hopeful

Answer by Mrs.Hopeful at 10:25 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I think the bare belly shots are kind of tacky. I understand wanting them for your own private use, but some people feel the need to show those to everyone and I think it's sort of weird, esp. when they're of your husband or partner kissing or touching your bare belly. To me, that kind of thing is private and not something people want to see framed on your wall (but that' s just me). I'd also watch out for the double chin phenomenon. I took my own photos and when I looked down at my stomach, I had a phat double chin in some (not flattering). Make sure to sort of lift up your head so you can possibly avoid the double chin.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Mar. 4, 2009