Abuse.

I have an ex who hit me when I was pregnant. He was a violent SOB. If I ever run into him again I really want to show him what he missed out on. I was pregnant so I could not fight back, but I would kick his a** now in a heartbeat. Lil sh** thought he was a bada**. Well I was being a momma and protecting what was going on inside me. I so want to hurt him. I had to go into hiding from him for a bit and have restraining orders.

Would you hurt the man/woman who physically harmed you if you ran into them again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I did once actually, the first guy who ever hit took a wrench to the balls, he still doesn't have kids...
    Anonymous

• I have never been abused and so do not know what I would do if put in danger. I would imagine that I would though yes, that or if I had kids move very far away and start a new life.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 10:24 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• *that should be "first guy who ever hit me", I type too fast.
    Anonymous

• I would kill the man who laid a hand on me. And after that my daddy would make sure no one ever found the body. If there is one thing that will raise the ire of my family and all those I know is when a man would hit a woman, esp one who was pregnant.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:29 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Yes.
    I was mentally, phisically and emotionally abused.
    I seriously hope he falls off the planet or burns on the side of a road.
    If I ever saw him again I would beat his a**
    Anonymous

• devilhell ya i would

Anonymous

• I have to see my abuser the first and third weekend of every month. He never hit me,got real close, there were times I wish he had instead of the mental abuse. He's a useless POS and I remind him of that everytime I see him. I don't have to say a word, I'm confident now, hold my head up, smile, and have a Police Officer with me when we exchange our children... He knows better than to speak when they are there,lol
    Anonymous

• no, that would lower me to his level and I won't do that to myself. Don't look back, look forward. You have a child. Do you want to go to jail and leave the child without a mom? He's not worth it. Move on and quit allowing him to control your life by thinking about him and revenge. Focus on the baby and good things in life. You want to hurt him? Make something great of your life without him. Show him what he missed out on.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:38 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I was mentally, sexually, spiritually, and sometimes physically abused by my ex. Unfortunately no matter what a man does to the mother of his child, he still has the right to see his kid regularly. Ticks me off. However I have a wonderful life and he is a pathetic loser.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• : admckenzieView Profile Add to Friends Send a Message View Answers no, that would lower me to his level and I won't do that to myself. Don't look back, look forward. You have a child. Do you want to go to jail and leave the child without a mom? He's not worth it. Move on and quit allowing him to control your life by thinking about him and revenge. Focus on the baby and good things in life. You want to hurt him? Make something great of your life without him. Show him what he missed out on

I lost the baby.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Mar. 4, 2009